TAGS Winter Series Starts 18th June
The Office of Sport has clarified that Sailing events are now permitted, provided that the Public Health Orders are adhered to.
What does this mean for us ?
- Club activities including racing can resume as long as the Public Health Order is complied with;
- Crew including the skipper limited to 10 persons per yacht;
- No after race BBQ.
Expected behaviour onboard and on the dock:
- Practice good hand hygiene before and after sailing;
- Avoid physical contact;
- Don’t share drinks or towels;
- Sharing of equipment should be avoided and if necessary, should be kept to a minimum;
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres where reasonably practicable;
- sitting/standing close to other people on the yacht is not maintaining social distancing of 1.5m but working together to tack, gybe or round a mark is acceptable.
- Follow the one person per 4 square metres rule ashore to ensure sufficient physical distancing between people;.
- Skippers to make note of crew aboard in case required for tracing.
TAGS first winter series will run from Thursday 18th June through to Thursday 30th July (7 races)
As a special incentive to get everyone out on the water we have reduced the entry fees for this series as follows:
All Race Pass $100.00 (members only) (7 races for the price of 4), Click here to purchase your pass.
Member Individual Race Entry $25.00
Non-Member Individual Race Entry $30.00
Race start is 3.30pm, the start line for all divisions will be the transit line defined by the port hand channel mark located immediately north of Garden Island, and the Robertsons Point Light (at Cremorne Point).
During the winter months and to respect Covid 19 social distancing, we will not hold an after race BBQ at Annandale Marine.
Notice of race and sailing instructions can be found by clicking NOR and Sailing Instructions Winter 2020
Click here for series race results
Race 4 - Thursday 9th July - Click here to enter
Race 5 - Thursday 16th July - Click here to enter
Race 6 - Thursday 23rd July - Click here to enter
Race 7 - Thursday 30th July - Click here to enter