Winter Series 2
Following on from a covid-shortened but succesful series 1, we are pleased to hold a second series of Thursday Afternoon Go Sailing. An eight race series running from 6th August to 24th September.
We will, and ask you, to continue to adhere to Public Health Orders in respect of COVID 19.
What does this mean for us ?
- Club activities including racing can resume as long as the Public Health Order is complied with;
- Crew including the skipper limited to 10 persons per yacht;
- No after race BBQ.
Expected behaviour onboard and on the dock:
- Practice good hand hygiene before and after sailing;
- Avoid physical contact;
- Don’t share drinks or towels;
- Sharing of equipment should be avoided and if necessary, should be kept to a minimum;
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres where reasonably practicable;
- sitting/standing close to other people on the yacht is not maintaining social distancing of 1.5m but working together to tack, gybe or round a mark is acceptable.
- Follow the one person per 4 square metres rule ashore to ensure sufficient physical distancing between people;.
- Skippers to make note of crew aboard in case for tracing purposes..
Entry Fees for this series are as follows :-
All Race Pass $100.00 (members only), Click here to purchase your pass.
Member Individual Race Entry $25.00
Non-Member Individual Race Entry $30.00
Race start is 3.30pm, the start line for all divisions will be the transit line defined by the port hand channel mark located immediately north of Garden Island, and the Robertsons Point Light (at Cremorne Point). Notice of race and sailing instructions can be found by clicking NOR and Sailing Instructions Winter 2020
Race 7 - Thursday 17th September- Click here to enter
Race 8 - Thursday 24th September- Click here to enter
Click here for series 2 race results